In our academy we aim to:
- Foster a caring community in which pupils learn respect, tolerance and kindness to one another.
- Provide a broad and balanced curriculum, reinforced by ICT with high quality teaching and learning.
- Achieve the highest standards, developing a positive self image and with each child striving to do their best.
- Prepare pupils to cope confidently and responsibly with the challenges they will meet in their everyday life.
- Encourage personal pride and independence whilst recognising the value and enjoyment of being part of a team.
- Widen each child’s knowlege of the world and encourage a sense of awe and wonder.
- Assist pupils to seek and cherish a system of personal belief and a moral code and teach them to respect the beliefs of others.
Your child will have the opportunity to develop talents and achieve their full potential through:
- A balanced, well planned curriculum for the 21st century.
- High quality teaching.
- Varied and flexible approaches to learning.
- Individual, small group and whole class teaching.
- Work carefully matched to the ability of your child.
- Streamed maths and language classes.
- A highly professional, well qualified staff, with high expectations, dedicated to putting the needs of the children first.